Seventh-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs
In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
6 May 2022: Numata Business IT ranks among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2022, according to ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource.
The annual list and research (hashtag: #MSP100) identify and honour the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP businesses, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with a continued strong interest in financial services, legal services and government opportunities.
- Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
Numata was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in financial services.
“Numata is honoured to be recognized for our continued efforts to support our clients in the financial services vertical,” said Jakobus Koorts, Chief Executive Officer. “We look forward to serving our clients with an even greater emphasis on protecting their information through our cybersecurity-focused managed IT services, delivering results-driven IT.”
“ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate Numata on this honour,” said Amy Katz, executive VP and general manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri), executive VP and editorial director of ChannelE2E. Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
About Numata Business IT
Established in 2004, Numata is a managed IT services and security provider, serving fast-growing, mature SMEs through our global footprint throughout Ireland, the United Kingdom and South Africa. Numata is ideally positioned to deliver results-driven IT and cybersecurity services and solutions to various sectors, including financial services, manufacturing, logistics, retail, legal and accounting. With a combined experience of over 400+ years, Numata’s flagship outsourced IT department has helped hundreds of clients transform their businesses over the last 18 years by aligning IT to business strategy, ensuring sustainable growth and ultimately, becoming trusted advisors to clients by delivering executive advisory services that yield results.
For more information about Numata Business IT, visit the website.
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading digital destination for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security -- from Entrepreneur to Exit.
About Cyber Risk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts, influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.